CVal results are saved in a digitally signed and locked tamper evident xml format. The CVal Results Viewer includes a Verified/Unverified flag to show whether the file has been tampered with. The use of an xml format means that the results can be read in a simple word processor if the CVal program is unavailable.
CVal is used to run Remspec's SpotView system for cleaning validation.
CVal is the software used to run the SpotView® cleaning-validation system.
You can use it to
- Set up and save cleaning validation procedures
- Validate the noise level and wavelength calibration of the system
- Run the saved procedures
- View realtime spectra and surface loading results
- View saved reports from cleaning validation studies
- Create and manage logins for access control
CVal's controlled levels of access--Supervisor or Operator--mean that you can control the use of your SpotView system and keep track of cleaning validation results in a controlled environment.
The CVal operator can follow simple, predefined set of steps to analyze surfaces for cleaing validation.